Sunday, September 28, 2008

Future Professional Soccer Player?
Addie is playing soccer for the 6th season. She is on a team of 6 and 7 year-olds - many who she has played with since she started at 4. This is the first season since she began that I am not coaching - and I am really enjoying being a soccer mom! In the past I have had to depend on others to take pictures, and have only a few from each season. I have upwards of 100 from this season already! The team is 3 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie so far. Addie plays goalie and wing most games, although she thinks she wants to be a fullback (not as much running and not the pressure of being a goalie, I think!)

Addie is, in my humble opinion, a pretty smart soccer player - she and a couple of her teammates have learned to think out plays, they talk to each other during the game, and have seen several goals this season as a result of assists. They make me so proud!
Below are several pictures I took yesterday....

goal kick -
Yellow Goalie ready?

No comments: